You know it’s time to put yourself first.
You’ve probably gotten some nudges in your life to make changes. Maybe there are people who you are close to but they are demanding too much of you. Maybe there are parts of yourself you really don’t like, and don’t know what to do with. Maybe you are unsure what direction to go in next.
Do you find yourself:
- Overthinking things to the point of being unsure of yourself?
- Having difficulty with boundaries or spreading yourself too thin?
- Frustrated or critical toward yourself? Wondering if you are a good person, deserving to be prioritized or loved?
- Blocked to accessing your passion and creativity?
To prioritize yourself, you need to know yourself.
What are the ways you have come to know and describe who you are? How do you know what your routine should look like, or when it is time for a change? Astrology, Tarot, and the Enneagram are some of the tools I use to help create a framework and language to describe yourself on an archetypal level. Which tools we use and to what extent is completely up to you.
Some people prefer evocative images to planets or personality types, and I would love to discover what works best for you.
Together we can identify and clarify:
- What are your superpowers?
- Where do you need support?
- What are the areas in which you really shine?
- What makes you feel safe and secure?
Honor the knowing that already exists within you.
If you are still reading this page, perhaps you already feel resonance or curiosity. Maybe you want to know yourself on a deeper level, trusting your intuition and exploring your sense of connectedness. Since intuition seems to come from a place both personal and mysterious, listening to it is also a road into exploring experience on all levels: physical/somatic, emotional, mental, and spiritual. I encourage you to listen inwardly and discover an expansive space that is uniquely you.
I would love assist you in this journey. Email me at email@example.com or call (510) 761-8477 for a free phone consultation.